|March 2, 2018
buy cheap kava, how to make kava tea, Kava Kava, kava tea
How To Make Kava Tea
Here are our recommended steps to make an excellent batch of kava.
All you need is a mesh strainer, and a couple bowls.
- For one part kava, use three to four parts water.
- Pour water that is warm to the touch (not hot) into a large bowl.
- Put the dry kava in a strainer bag and immerse the bag in water.
- Knead and squeeze the kava for about 10-15 minutes while applying a lot of pressure.
- Squeeze the kava as dry as possible before discarding the separated pulp.
- Enjoy your kava beverage!
** A typical serving is 6-8 oz. and is traditionally consumed as quickly as possible.